Thursday, May 26, 2011

Let's start running...

Wayne Gretzky once said, ‘You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take’ and that is why I have decided to write this blog. Run All the Way is my dream and someday I hope to make it my reality.

The Concept: A foundation which allows special needs children to be children- to play sports, to play games, to go on adventures, to have fun and be around other children who know how hard some days can be.

I have so many ideas running through my head that I feel as though I need to share them and hopefully get feedback on what can really work. I’m not an expert on every diagnosis, but by the grace of God I’m going to learn all that I can.

This blog is going to reflect the growing of Run All the Way. Prepare to be amazed, because special needs children are just that, amazing.

Speaking of amazing, enjoy this story about Grace:

http://childrenwithspecialneeds.com/index.php/featured-child/123.html

1 comment: